I'll connect you with Room 309.
我帮您接通309房间。
请不要挂电话,我给您接他房间的电话。
Hold the line, please.I'll connect you to his room.
我为您接通餐厅的预约柜台。
I'll connect you with the Restaurant Reservation Desk.
请帮我接通3097号房好吗?
Could you put me through to Room 3097,please?
2239号房恐怕没人接电话。
I'm afraid there's no reply from Room 2239.
请你再试一次好吗?
Could you try again?
我帮您接通传话柜台。
I'll connect you with the Message Desk.
我们已呼叫过周先生了,但是他没有接电话。
We have paged Mr. Zhou but he didn't pick up the phone.
先入为主
在饭店或公司里,要打外线时,一般都先打9或0之后拨号。如果不知道怎样打外线时,就问Would you tell me how to get an out-side line?(请告诉我怎样打外线)。
A:I’d like to call Shanghai.
我想打电话到上海。
B:For calls outside Beijing, please dial 0 and then the area code and number.
要打到北京市以外,请先拨0再拨区号码和电话号码。
A:How can I make calls inside Beijing?
北京市内电话怎么打呢?
B:For calls inside Beijing, please dial 1 first and then the number.
打北京市内电话,请先拨1再拨电话号码。
A:How much is it?
多少钱?
B:It is free for calls inside Beijing.
北京市内电话免费。
A:Good night. Information Desk. May I help you,sir?
晚上好,这里是询问台,能为您效劳吗,先生?
B:Yes,I have something urgent to speak to Mr.Li,but I forgot his room number.
是的,我有急事要给李先生打电话,可我忘了他在几号房。
……